Having problems with your product(s) within the warranty period and want to get it fixed? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Please fill up our Service Recovery Form here with the details such as but not limited to;
- Invoice Number,
- A Short Brief of Issue,
- Picture of Customer Copy of Invoice
- Pictures of Product(s)/ Defect(s) in different angles
- Videos of Product(s)/ Defect(s)
After submitting the support form our support team will get back to you in 2 - 3 working days.
* Please note that proof of purchase, eg. invoice number and customer copy of invoice is required for Fullhouse to proceed with any service recovery request.
The Warranty covers a service recovery for manufacturing & distribution defects within the warranty period. This excludes the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
Limitations and Exclusions
- Misuse or abuse
- Incorrect method of cleaning
- Damaged due to normal wear and tear
- Damaged due to any impact or accident
- Damaged due to pest infestation
- Misuse of indoor furniture in outdoor environment
- Transferred from the customer to another party
- Modified without authorization by FullHouse
- Exported out of Singapore
- Product(s) on display on the date of purchase/AS-IS or clearance product.
What will we do to rectify the defects, damages covered under our warranty scheme?
We will examine the product and decide, at our sole discretion, if the product is eligible under the warranty. If eligible, our service recovery team will offer to;
- Repair or refurbish the defective product
- 1 to 1 exchange with the same product
- 1 to 1 exchange with an alternative product, if we no longer carry a similar/ same product
- Provide a discount if we are unable to repair, refurbish or exchange the product.
For us to provide a service recovery for your defective or damaged item(s), the invoice number and the customer copy of the invoice is required for us to verify your purchase. Our service recovery team will not be able to proceed with the request without a valid invoice number and customer copy of the invoice.
Note that customer records are kept for a max of 5 years according to PDPA Guidelines. If our team is not able to locate your invoice number, we will not proceed with the request.
Disposal charges are based on your item’s type and size, refer to the table below for charges based on size:
*Here’s a tip! If you are staying in a HDB estate, your nearest town council will provide a complimentary disposal service for all residents. For more information, kindly contact your respective town council to arrange in advance.
Here are some things to take note:
- Disposal services are only eligible with purchase from Fullhouse in a single invoice/ delivery.
- All disposal services need to be arranged by up to 3 working days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Unfortunately we do not accept last-minute requests.
- Price stated on item is on a per item basis, you may input your required quantity when you add this disposal service to your cart.
- Our delivery team will dismantle the product for disposal.
- Wall-mounted products are not eligible under our Disposal Service Scheme.
Kindly ensure that there is sufficient space for the disposal so that our delivery team will be able to carefully carry out this service without damaging any property. Please remove all item(s), eg. hanging lights, boxes, plants or shelving, along the pathways and any loose item(s) on/from the item(s) you wish to dispose of before the date of the service.
Please ensure your item(s) will fit through doors, staircases, lifts and any enclosed areas for disposal. If our team is unable to proceed with the disposal via lift, staircase charges will be charged at $10 per item per floor. Due to workplace safety, there will be a limit of 5 ascended floors only. These fees also apply to staircases within landed properties or HDB maisonettes. Staircase fees are to be paid 3 working days prior to the scheduled disposal service.
In the event our team is unable to carry out the disposal service due to the obstacles mentioned above, Fullhouse reserves the right to cancel the disposal and refund your disposal fees which will be 20% less than total amount. This 20% serves as a processing fee.
All goods sold are Non - refundable. Please contact our customer service for more information.