In light of the new COVID-19 measures implemented from 16 May 2021 onwards, our showroom and delivery team will still continue to operate daily. The safety of our customers and employees are our utmost priority.
Here’s what we're implementing to step up our safety measures for yourself, our employees and at our showroom. We thank you for your kind cooperation on the following guidelines when visiting our showroom:
- Wear your mask at all times
- Allow our team members to conduct temperature checks upon entering
- Check in and out using the Trace Together app to facilitate contact tracing
- Sanitise your hands before entering and exiting the showroom
- Shop in groups of 2 or less
- Observe at least 1m distance from the other groups of shoppers
- Use contactless payment whenever possible
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
Safety precautions we're taking:
- We have increased the frequency of temperature checks for all delivery and showroom team members
- All of our delivery and showroom team members wash their hands regularly and wear masks at all times
- Our showroom and display pieces are sanitised and cleaned daily to ensure hygiene and cleanliness
- If you would like to opt for a contactless delivery, please feel free to let us know and our Customer Experience team will attend to you to assess your order.