By purchasing from our (referred to as ‘Fullhouse Home Furnishings’ or ‘Fullhouse’) website and in-store at our showroom, you (referred to as ‘the customer’) accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein;
Full payment must be made by the customer to Fullhouse upon purchase from our showroom or online. Fullhouse reserves the right to retain the product(s) in the event the customer fails to pay in full before the arranged delivery date.
- We accept payment via Visa, Master, Nets, Paynow, DBS and OCBC credit card 0% instalment plans and Hoolah and Atome 0% instalment plans. DBS and OCBC credit card instalment plans are only available at our showroom.
- Delivery fees are a flat rate of $38 and free for orders above $250.
- All product installations are free upon delivery. Should the customer refuse installation upon delivery and request it on another day, a minimum of $38 one-way transport fee will be charged. Fullhouse reserves the right to amend these charges at our sole discretion.
Should the customer refuse any of their in-stock or ready-made product(s) upon delivery, the customer would be eligible for a return & exchange. (For return & exchange policy please refer to our website here)
- Should the customer refuse any of their customised or made to order product(s) upon delivery, the customer would not be eligible for both a cancellation and return & exchange.
- Products may vary slightly from images due to natural materials such as marble, wood and leather grains or due to showroom or photoshoot lighting conditions and screen display settings. Therefore, these differences are not defined as manufacturing defects under our warranty, and return & exchange policies.
- As-Is/ Display product(s) are not eligible for refunds, returns and exchanges and are not covered under our warranty scheme.
- Fullhouse provides free storage for the customer’s confirmed order(s) for only 30 days from the first scheduled delivery date.
9.1. If the customer requires Fullhouse to hold the item(s) for more than 30 days from their first scheduled delivery date, they will incur a storage charge that is 5% of the affected item(s) price every 30 days.
- Fullhouse reserves the right to reschedule the delivery date and time due to unforeseen circumstances like stock/shipment delays or on-road disruptions with at least 24 hour prior notice to the customer. This includes delays from Covid-19 related lockdowns such as FMCO as these are orders/ laws placed by the respective Governments that Fullhouse has no control over. *These delays will not be entitled to cash refunds.
- If the customer is not present at the delivery address at the mutually agreed time, Fullhouse reserves the right to charge the customer for the cost involved in the re-delivery of the good(s), which includes a one-way transport fee of $38.
- If the customer requests a rescheduling of delivery date within 2 working days from the arranged delivery date, Fullhouse reserves the right to charge the customer a one-way transport charge of $38.
Disposing or rearrangement of existing furniture upon delivery is not provided unless otherwise stated by the customer upon purchase. Disposal service charges apply. (Refer to our disposal service scheme here)
- For every floor with no lift access, staircase charges will be applied at $10 per item per floor. Due to workplace safety, there will be a limit of 5 ascended floors only. These charges also apply to staircases within landed properties or HDB maisonettes. Staircase charges should be paid upon purchase or at least 3 days before the delivery. Fullhouse reserves the right to refuse delivery if the customer fails to mention the non lift accessible level(s) to reach their delivery address.
All Good(s), except display sets, are sold and delivered in good working condition and are covered with a minimum of one (1) year warranty from the date of delivery, against manufacturing defects. (Refer to our warranty scheme here)
15.1. All Good(s) that are self pick-up items are delivered in good working condition and are not covered under our warranty scheme, return & exchange policies and service recovery requests. In the event Fullhouse decides to proceed with a service recovery request, the customer shall bear all costs related to the service recovery request.
- The Fullhouse warranty covers only a service recovery for all mentioned in our warranty scheme. The customer shall bear all transport, service, material and replacement costs that are carried out for defects that are under the warranty scheme and period.
- Fullhouse reserves the right to reject, at their sole discretion, service recovery requests that are past warranty period or not covered under the warranty scheme.
17.1. In the event Fullhouse approves service recovery for product(s)/ defect(s) that are past warranty period or not covered under warranty scheme, the customer shall bear all transport, service, material and replacement costs.
- The customer must provide proof of purchase such as invoice number and customer copy of the invoice before Fullhouse proceeds with any Service Recovery, Relocation, Installation for products past delivery date and Return & Exchange requests.
- Relocation requests are only valid for product(s) purchased from Fullhouse. All approved relocation requests will be charged for two-way transport, dismantling service and re-installation service.
- Fullhouse should be discharged from any liabilities arising from injuries, expenses, damage or consequential loss, which may be attributed to the use of our Good(s) and Service(s).
- The customer shall inspect the Good(s) upon delivery. Should there be any visual/superficial defects, the customer must notify Fullhouse within 2 calendar days from date of delivery. FullHouse reserves the right not to address any complaints on superficial defects after the stipulated time frame.
- All transactions and the customer’s information are kept with the strictest confidence and collected solely for the purposes of completing sales transactions.
- In the event the customer changes their mind after the delivery has been fulfilled and requests for an exchange, the Good(s) would have to meet all the requirements stated. Fullhouse reserves the right to refuse the Good(s) if they do not follow all the requirements stated.
- The date and time of delivery shall not be a significant term of the Sales Agreement. The date and time is only given to the customer as an approximate, and is subjected to other internal and external factors that Fullhouse shall not be held accountable for.
- All goods sold are Non - refundable.
- Fullhouse shall not be liable or be deemed to breach the conditions of Sale if the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond Fullhouse control. Fullhouse may however choose, at our sole discretion, to substitute the delayed Good(s) with others of equivalent value, subject to the Customer’s agreement.